Friday, February 21, 2014

Pictures! Traveling Stitcher Finish!

This morning had glorious sun shinning through the windows and it is supposed to get stormy again so I took the finish pictures even though technically I still have two more sides to stitch up on the needle book.  I have been using this project bag since I bought it but it is SO much cuter now!  So excited to share it with you.



I have been looking on ebay, I would like to find some fun vintage buttons to replace these but I haven't found just the right ones yet.  Gives me something to do in my spare time I suppose.  I would also like to replace the string used to keep them closed with ribbon as well.  Also after all my searching for finished Traveling Stitcher pieces to view online I am in love with some of the scissor fobs.  I have decided to do one up with the extra fabric I have from this piece.  I have a strong feeling it will be over 1, I am really loving that tiny look!  Ignore the wild background, I do love the pattern but perhaps not the best  choice to show of stitching.  I just didn't want to use my ugly ironing board and this blanket was hanging out right there so voila!  My friend has the most beautiful ironing board.  I wonder if I would iron more if my board was beautiful?

No comments:

Post a Comment