Sunday, June 14, 2009

Beatrix Pattern Free


I purchased this to do up as a gift for a friend that was pregnant. Well her baby is one and I haven't even purchased the supplies so obviously this isn't going to happen, lol. Anyway I like Beatrix Potter but not enough to stitch this one up for myself. So if there is anyone out there that would like this leave me a comment and I will mail it to you. I also have a photocopy that I made of the pattern that I will include. I like to work from a photocopy so I know I have the original somewhere safe. I know myself well and have found it saves me time and money.

The pattern is called Beatrix Potter StoryBook Sampler II from Green Apple Co. Design Adapted by Jeanne Bowers. It is a very sweet birth announcement and I hope someone out there is excited to have it!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, I am pregnant and planning a Beatrix Potter nursery! Would *love* to have this chart... I don't have it! I just wrote about that on my blog a couple weeks ago:

    http://willinghands.blogspot.com/2009/06/oh-baby.html

    You can contact me at rachelvendsel AT yahoo DOT com I would be more than happy to trade you or pay you. :) Rachel

    ReplyDelete