Thursday, July 15, 2010

Not cross stitch but still stitching

I thought I would post my progress on a project I have been working and am really loving how it is turning out.  It is the first time I have worked with wool but it has been fun.  The pattern is from Under the Garden Moon titled O Holy Night.  They have a website listed on the back of the pattern:  underthegardenmoon.com

I am getting close to finishing it, I need to add the last wiseman on the end and put some stitched stars in the sky, I also think the donkey's tail may need a few more stitches it looks short to me, last but not least I have a ton of red french knots to but on the vine to create my "berries."  I am not a fan of the french knot so I am sure I will save those for last.

I am hoping to finish this one in the next couple of week and get it framed.  I have the BEST frame for it, I am so excited.  I will post a picture of the completed project.

No comments:

Post a Comment