Thursday, July 22, 2010

Passing it on

Needlework is something I love not just doing myself but admiring others creations.  I want to make sure I pass this love onto my children.  Now granted my girls are only 4 and 6 but I was so excited when I was at the craft store and found these cute kits for beginners.  They list as 6+ which after two sessions with the girls may be a bit ambitious for an age range.  The needlepoint one is actually easier than the cross stitch one.  The point is the girls already LOVE working on them and it has been fun to encourage them even if it means the few times I get to sit down and do my stitching usually gets interrupted because they want to work on their projects.  I am excited that my girls are already loving something I enjoy so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment